If you are into ceramics, visit the National Museum in Kuala Lumpur for a ceramics exhibition.
The National Museum has grouped together the most precious artefacts from its ceramic collection in the 1Malaysia Ceramics Exhibition, which runs until March 28.
171 artefacts have been hand-picked from the museum's collection as they best reflect the diversity of the nation's multiracial society.
The artefacts are categorised into six groups:
— Prehistoric Ceramics, Enduring Reminders,
- Malay Ceramics, Tranquillity of the Soul,
- Chinese Ceramics, Symbol and Legacy,
- Indian Ceramics, Devotion and Worship,
- Sabah and Sarawak Ceramics, Magic and Spirituality, and
- Shipwreck Ceramics: Treasures from the Seabed.
More.. The Star..Ceramics that tell the Malaysian story
Michelle Obama - final remarks as First Lady of the United States of America - In the earlier post on Barack Obama's final address. I said I would follow up with Michelle Obama's speech at the White House. So here it is, emotional and...
6 days ago