If you are into ceramics, visit the National Museum in Kuala Lumpur for a ceramics exhibition.
The National Museum has grouped together the most precious artefacts from its ceramic collection in the 1Malaysia Ceramics Exhibition, which runs until March 28.
171 artefacts have been hand-picked from the museum's collection as they best reflect the diversity of the nation's multiracial society.
The artefacts are categorised into six groups:
— Prehistoric Ceramics, Enduring Reminders,
- Malay Ceramics, Tranquillity of the Soul,
- Chinese Ceramics, Symbol and Legacy,
- Indian Ceramics, Devotion and Worship,
- Sabah and Sarawak Ceramics, Magic and Spirituality, and
- Shipwreck Ceramics: Treasures from the Seabed.
More.. The Star..Ceramics that tell the Malaysian story
Kim Jong-nam Assassination scene on You Tube - More and more information has emerged on the assassination of Kim Jong-nam. The latest, a video clip has been posted a few hours ago, Feb 19, on You Tube,...
3 days ago