Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Project Runway Is a Great Show

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

I have been watching Project Runway for quite awhile. It seems to just get better and better as the seasons roll along. I'm usually surprised, and sometimes shocked, with what the contestants come up with. I've seen contestants come up with some really great pieces, and some that are so ugly, that there are no words.

The judges are really great, but I especially love to see Heidi Klum when I watch Project Runway on TV on satellite. Oh, by the way, I found a deal that worked out great for my Texas home at http://www.tvbydirect.com/directv-deal/TEXAS-TX-direct-tv.html. But I digress, Heidi is a very stylish woman. Her years as a fashion model have truly given her a unique perspective on what is fashionable, and what just looks like crap. She has worn the designers of the world's top designers, so if anyone would know about fashion, it would be her.

My favorite winner to date would have to be Christain Siriano. His designs are so incredibly over-the-top, but they always seem to look great. Even the models who I wouldn't necessarily consider beautiful looked amazing in his clothes. He definitely deserved to win Project Runway.

Project Runway is the best fashion themed show on TV. Period.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...