Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Are you looking for reading tutors?

Like all mothers, my girlfriend Joyce, wants to give her little girl, Mary, a headstart on her academic education, so she started teaching Mary how to read even before she was three-years-old. Mary is now five.

Like Joyce, I would also be concerned and place emphasis on my child's ability to read. So, I looked up on reading tutors and found a Learning Center with very competent and professional teachers. They take in children from 4 right up to 14. The tutors at SCORE! take an active, hands-on approach to tutoring and their system is designed to help children succeed, at the same time making sure that the children enjoy the learning. This is the type of learning center I would send my child to, for sure, to get a headstart on reading.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...