Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Holiday in Orlando



December is a happy month for most Malaysians, especially parents with school-going children. Because schools are closed for a good seven weeks and the family can go on a real vacation.

My neighbour, Pat, and her family have gone on a holiday in the US, Florida, I believe. I fact, two months ago, she asked whether I have any leads to some holiday homes. I wish I knew about this site that offers Orlando Holiday Villas. Thinkflorida.co.uk is a full service and valuable source of information.

Besides holiday villas, they also provide car rental service, ticket service and an online booking service for private pool homes, condos and townhouses in the Disney area, the latter which is exactly what Pat would need. The holiday villas offered are modern and with state-of-the-art amenities that a contemporary family would need. They also have the right type of accommodation to meet any particular need such as for the physically challenged holiday-makers.

Thinkflorida.co.uk is surely the place I'd look for a holiday in Florida,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...