Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

The Best Present Ever?

Guest post written by Chris White

This year, my kids gave their mother and me such unbelievably shocking news that I couldnŐt believe what I was hearing; I thought I might have had to purchase a new pair of Miracle Ear hearing aids. We were all sitting in the living room by the Christmas tree when my eldest son and two younger daughters announced that they wanted to give my wife and me a trip to the Bahamas! This year is our 35th anniversary, and they told us that they wanted to make it extra special and got us a joined Christmas gift and anniversary gift. We couldnŐt believe their generosity. They were all so sweet for working together to give us this tremendous gift.

We are going to set sail this upcoming Monday. We are leaving for Florida for a week long cruise, and we are going to fly back into Raleigh thereafter. We feel as though this vacation is going to be one of the most exciting times of our lives. The fact that it was made possible by our wonderful kids makes it that much more special for us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...