In a statement, Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) said two train services were cancelled Wednesday, the Ekspres Sinaran Selatan from Kuala Lumpur Sentral-Singapore and the Gemas-Singapore-Gemas shuttle.
KTMB advised passengers affected by the cancellation to change their travel date or claim their ticket refund at the nearest KTM Intercity counter.
Meanwhile, repair works to restore the damaged tracks on the South and East Coast sectors are expected to take another two days to complete, weather permitting and flood conditions at the locations.
As reported in The Star, the following train services have been rescheduled:
* Ekspres Rakyat: Butterworth-Singapore-Butterworth (service from Butterworth-Kuala Lumpur Sentral-Butterworth only)
* Ekspres Sinaran Selatan: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur Sentral (Singapore to Labis only)
* Ekspres Sinaran Timur: Singapore-Tumpat-Singapore (Tumpat-Gemas-Tumpat only)
* Ekspres Senandung Sutera: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur Sentral-Singapore (Singapore-Labis-Singapore only)
* Ekspres Senandung Timuran: Singapore-Tumpat (Singapore to Labis only)
* Ekspres Senandung Timuran: Tumpat-Singapore (Tumpat to Triang only)
* Shuttle service: Kuala Lipis-Singapore-Kuala Lipis (Kuala Lipis-Gemas-Kuala Lipis only)
For enquiries and further information, the public can call KTMB's Customer Service Centre at 1-300-88-5862. - Bernama
Kim Jong-nam Assassination scene on You Tube - More and more information has emerged on the assassination of Kim Jong-nam. The latest, a video clip has been posted a few hours ago, Feb 19, on You Tube,...
3 days ago