Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Are You Out Of Your Mind Shopping On Black Friday?

Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy

I hear it every year. Are you out of your mind, shopping on Black Friday? You people are crazy. I'm not getting up at two o'clock in the morning just to freeze my fanny off in a parking lot waiting for the doors to open. Then I get pushed and shoved through the door, banging up my elbows and knees. And all this just for the privilege of buying a. . .wait, that's beautiful! And it's only ten dollars? Are you people crazy? You can't sell a wall clock for ten dollars!

And every year I agree with them and wait until the next week to begin my Christmas shopping. This year, however, I decided to see what all the fuss was about and so I parked (not an easy thing to do) as close to Walmart as I could and stood in line to get in the doors. I wasn't going to make a decision until I saw what all the fuss was about but I saw that Dora the Explorer doll for my three year old granddaughter and I just had to snatch it up. It was on sale for five dollars down from twelve. She's going to love it!

I was satisfied with what the ruckus was all about and so I came home, got my feet warm and watched Direct tv HD DVR.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...