Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Cruise for the Break

Guest post written by A Tropical Holiday

This year for Christmas, my wife Janine and I are doing something very exciting. Our kids are away at grad school and work full time, so they unfortunately cannot come back home this year. Janine and I were pretty sad about having an empty house for Christmas, so we decided to take a special vacation this year and head to the Bahamas on a week online cruise. This is our second year of retirement, and we decided that it was time to really treat ourselves.

We are almost all packed, and I just purchased a new pair of MiracleEar hearing aids so that I don't miss a thing on this vacation. Janine and I have plans to Jet Ski and parasail on the third day of the cruise. How exciting does that sound? This is truly going to be a memorable Christmas for just the two of us. Sure it's really sad to not have our family this year, but after they graduate in a few months we are looking forward to a family vacation. We haven't had one of those in years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...