Pages

Friday, December 29, 2006

Postie Patrol in Chicago

Wish I was in Chicago. Why? I would have been able to attend the very special holiday season Postie Patrol then. From the video, I could tell it was an awesome, awesome event, made more fun by HP teaming up with PPP for the best Postie Patrol yet. Am glad PPP made a video of it to share with the rest of us who were not able to make it. Well, here's the video, enjoy it.






You know what? I think this is the best PPP video by far and my favorite part is the part about Ted. Dang! I missed that, in person I mean. Well done, Robin, you deserve it! Is any Postie Patrol slated for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? I'd be so looking forward to it. Thanks for a great time. Lots of fun.

In summary, PPP rocks with great fun videos and HP rocks with great Digital Photography Tips.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...