Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

RAZZ Mixer Contest



In Malaysia, karaoke has really caught on and there are many places one can have some fun exercising ones lungs and honing one's singing skill. I love to sing but have not got any recording done of my singing so far. Perhaps I should give this RAZZ Mixer Contest a try. My friends have been saying, "Who knows, You could be the next RAZZ Idol". If I don't win, at least I will get to enjoy my 15 minutes of fame.

Hey, why don't you give it a shot too. All you need do is make a recording using the RAZZ Mixer, then save it and publish it anywhere. It could be in MySpace, your blog or any personal webpage. It is entirely up to you. There are 10 runner-up prizes of $25 and one GRAND prize of $250! Good luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...