Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

Go for Venetian Blinds for that neat look

The other day, I received some pictures of a friend's new home. It is a lovely home - well furnished, bright and stylish. What caught my eye was its minimalist concept. I noticed she used venetian blinds for her windows. She said blinds give that neat look which I agree. I've always liked blinds myself.

Venetian blinds come in a range of sizes, colours and types. There are the Aluminium Venetian Blinds and the Wooden Venetian Blinds. My friend chose the wooden Venetian blinds because she likes earth tones. In fact, the color scheme of her home is towards the beige/brown combination which gives that cosy effect. Venetian blinds though simple can be enhanced to give that stunning window treatment by adding a neat pelmet top or facia. That's what my friend did. Amazing effect.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...