Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Need a great credit card deal?

My friend and I just got back from the bank and the travel agent's. We were at the bank because Sue wanted to get travellers cheques for her trip to London next month. We then went to the travel agent because she wanted to confirm the itinerary and hand over some documents.

It is always helpful to have extra funds when one travels. Funds can be in the form of cash as in travellers cheques or in the form of an extra credit card. These days, there are many credit cards available. The key is to be able to get the best credit card deal that gives the best terms such as 0% on purchases and a longer interest-free period. 0% on balance transfers is also helpful if one has many credit card balances to settle. I know if I want a new credit card, these are the features I would look out for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...